Summer training in Ambala
Netmax technology pvt.ltd. is the best leading company for summer training in Ambala. we give IT networking electronics software training in Netmax technology. the summer training programme is focused to give basic knowledge to students and some advanced topic in that field.
we are happy that we have trained more than 5000 students in the last 10 years. every year more then 100 students of a college, Ambala come in Netmax technology for summer training course.
our summer training specifically focuses on the professional requirement. We have specially designed batches for MBA, BCA, BBA students in our summer training program. summer training is the time when MBA students are sent for six weeks summer training. Join a demo class for Summer training in Ambala.
Summer training in Ambala course includes.
Digital Marketing course includes:
- SEO(search engine optimization)
- PPC (pay per click)
- google analytics
- WordPress development
IOT with python course includes:
- Introduction to python
- Introduction to Linux
- Raspberry Pi
- Live projects training
Networking course includes:
- CISCO routing
Software Training Course includes
- PHP development
- net development
- web designing
Netmax technologies is the leader in the field of embedded Platform. we provide high quality and also perfect summer training in Ambala in the Chandigarh region with course material, support, or tutorials.
Top reasons to choose Netmax technologies for Summer training in Ambala
- we have best labs for different programmes.
- we give doubt class.
- our summer training fully biased on the live project
- we have the extremely skilled team. they have got more than 5 years experience
- these programs are almost always for summer training in Ambala exactly where our experienced trainers provide practical knowledge talk about their industry experience.
- we offered the perfect summer training.
- we provide the extra class for that student who skipped his class for some reason.
How to reach Netmax technologies for summer training in Ambala
Read more: Summer training in Kurukshetra